The QualiTool allows you to verify design files to ensure they comply with the specified corporate standards.
You can check the design files against your own rules or against your company's TRICAD MS® ENV. After verification, the design file is assigned a stamp. For the initial verification of the design file, use the free StatisticTool. It checks for the plausibility of pipeline connections and open lines.
- Verify MicroStation elements (colors, layers, etc.)
- Check TRICAD MS® intelligent functions/versions
- Existing rules for BMW, Fraport, Daimler
- Creation of verification logs
- Batch processing for multiple files
- Check for open-ended lines
- Statistics function