This program allows you to import any Autodesk NavisWorks XML collision files into TRICAD MS® and MicroStation.
NavisClashback verifies that all of the drawings belonging to the collisions have been loaded in MicroStation as a master file or reference files and shows any DGN files that are missing.
Visualize all collisions in MicroStation at once and then edit them. Click the listed collisions to centre the colliding elements in a predefined view and mark them with a sphere at the collision point.
The Following tools are available to help you find colliding elements quickly in complex models:
- Hide external reference files
- Hide all objects except the colliding elements
- Flash colliding elements
- Automatic creation of solid cross-section around the collision elements
- Display depth of collision
- Easily changed properties (size and representation) of the marking sphere.