Personal Data Protection
Starting with May 25, 2018, Regulation 2016/679 / EU on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data shall be applied by all Member States of the European Union.
Taking into account the stipulations of the mentioned Regulation, we inform you that your contact details can be found in the database of INAS SA being obtained in the following cases:
- directly as a result of previous correspondence,
- due to the quality of customer,
- due to the quality of supplier of products / services for INAS SA,
- as a result of registering for participation in an event or as a result of collecting them in the "Contact" section on the website www.inas.ro
- as a result of completing the newsletter subscription form on paper or online on www.inas.ro.
- if you have submitted a CV to INAS in order to get hired.
If you do NOT want to be informed about the services and events of INAS SA, please send us a request to UNSUBSCRIBE to email@example.com, specifying the information received and which you no longer wish to receive.
Who is the operator of personal data?
INAS SA is the exclusive operator of the personal data you transmit to us and is responsible for your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation. INAS SA does not transmit your data to third parties, but may make them available to the institutions authorized by law in case it receives an official request in this regard.
Note: the data held by INAS in the vast majority of cases are summarized in Name and Surname / Email Address / Telephone / Company Name.
When you visit www.inas.ro, the server dedicated to this site automatically records details about your visit including: the type of software used by the browser; IP address; the pages of the www.inas.ro site you visit; date and duration of your visit
Where is the data stored?
The data we collect from you are stored at the INAS SA headquarters: from Nicolae Romanescu boulevard no. 37C, cod 200738 Craiova, Dolj Romania;
Any transfer of your personal data will be carried out in accordance with the legislation in force.
What security measures have we implemented?
As INAS SA processes personal data both for contractual purposes and to keep you informed of events organized by us, we would like to assure you that our company has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against access, unauthorized use, loss or destruction.
Who has access to your data?
INAS SA will process personal data exclusively for the purpose for which they were collected.
We do not transmit, sell or transfer to third parties your data for marketing purposes outside INAS SA.
How long do we process personal data?
Personal data are processed throughout our contractual relationship and after its completion, at least for the period required by the applicable legal provisions in the field, including, but not limited to, the provisions on archiving.
What are your rights and how can they be exercised?
Right of access: You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you. You can contact INAS SA who will provide you with personal data by e-mail.
Right to portability: Whenever INAS SA processes your personal data by automatic means based on your agreement or based on a contract, you have the right to obtain a transfer of a copy of your data in a structured format used frequently and machinable automatically by you or by another party. This includes only the personal data you have sent us.
Right to rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to complete incomplete personal data.
Right to deletion of data: Any user may obtain the deletion of data, if their processing was not legal or in other cases provided by law. You have the right to delete at any time any personal data processed by INAS SA, except for the following situations:
- if you have concluded a contract with INAS SA, the personal data will be kept in connection with your transaction according to the accounting legislation in force;
- if you are an employee of INAS SA
Right to object to the processing of legitimate interests: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests.
Your right to object to direct e-mail: You have the right to oppose direct e-mail.
You can unsubscribe from the information received, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the information you no longer want to receive.
Right to restrict the processing: You have the right to request that INAS SA restrict the processing of your personal data in the following situations:
- If you object to the processing based on the legitimate interest, INAS SA will restrict any processing of this data.
- If you state that your personal data is incorrect, INAS SA must restrict any processing of this data until the correctness of the personal data is verified.
- If the processing is illegal, you can object to the processing of personal data and request a restriction on the use of your personal data.
- If INAS SA no longer needs your personal data, but it is necessary to defend your rights in court.
Right of withdrawal of consent: in cases where the processing is based on your consent, it may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent will have effect only for the future, the processing performed prior to the withdrawal remaining valid.
Additional rights related to automatic decisions. You can request and obtain human intervention on that processing, you can express your own point of view on it, and you can litigate the decision.
How can you exert your rights?
You can contact us:
- By email - at the address: email@example.com
- Personally or - by a request sent by post to the address: bd. Nicolae Romanescu no. 37C, 200738 Craiova
- Telephone - at the number: 0251438789
- Fax: 0251426335
We grant great importance on the protection of personal data and therefore have dedicated customer support staff who handle your requests in connection with your rights mentioned above.
Privacy Notice Updates: We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is permanently available on our website.