CoreTech System products company - INAS S.A. is partner and authorized reseller of products Moldex3D in Romania in 2009.
Moldex3D is the world leading CAE product for the plastics injection molding industry. With the best-in-class analysis technology, Moldex3D can help you simulate the widest application range of injection molding processes to optimize product design and manufacturability, shorten time-to-market, and maximize product ROI.
Complete molding simulation tool with automatic meshing capability.
Efficient support under high-precision requirements with automatic meshing capability.
Flexible extension for high-precision or special process simulation.
Design verification and optimization for the encapsulation process.
Series of add-ons for specific industrial part process simulation.
- CAD-Embedded Pre-Processing
- Superior Automatic 3D Mesh Engine
- High Resolution 3D Mesh Technology
- High Performance Parallel Computing
Moldex3D Mesh supports various mesh types, including 2D triangular and quadrilateral, 3D tetrahedral, prismatic, hexagonal, voxel (brick) and pyramid meshes. Several mainstream meshing methods are available in Moldex3D Mesh: pure triangle surface meshing, quadrilateral dominate surface meshing, pure tetra generation, boundary layer meshing, pure voxel meshing, hybrid meshing method and midplane mesh extraction. You can choose among them to create the mesh model depending on your specific simulation needs.
- A pre-processing tool with robust meshing technologies and different mesh elements to boost work efficiency in solid mesh preparation.
- Offer pure triangle surface meshing and quadrilateral dominate surface meshing Provide automatic tetra, boundary layer mesh, hybrid mesh, and voxel mesh generationEnable to generate very fine mesh for complicated 3D geometry.
- Provide auto-check and auto-fix tools to ensure the mesh quality for accuracy of analysis.
- The mesh input/output formats that are supported by Moldex3D Mesh are as follows.