Export Control Regulations
INAS SA complies with export control regulations applicable in Romania: "Emergency Ordinance No. 43/2022 regarding the control regime of operations with dual-use products" and in the European Union "EU Regulation 2021/821 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 20, 2021, establishing a Union regime for the control of exports, brokering services, technical assistance, transit, and transfer of dual-use items (reform)."
In accordance with the provisions of these regulatory acts, all information obtained by downloading materials from the website www.inas.ro, through your participation in training courses, conferences, or other events organized by INAS - hereinafter referred to as "Knowledge Transfer" - is subject to the applicable regulations for export control. For more information, please visit https://ancex.ro/produse-cu-dubla-utilizare/.
For the implementation of knowledge transfer related to Ansys software or software based on it, the control regulations for (re)export from the U.S. are also applied due to the American origin of this software. For more information, please visit https://ofac.treasury.gov/.
To ensure compliance with the provisions mentioned above, we request that you, as the information requester, and your company, confirm that:
- The information requester is not domiciled (according to the registered/known address) or a permanent resident in a EU-Embargo country, will not be present in a EU-Embargo country during the Knowledge Transfer, and/or will not use information, documents, or software products transmitted or made available during Knowledge Transfer or in connection with Knowledge Transfer in a EU-Embargo country. For the purposes of this Confirmation, EU embargo countries are those listed at https://www.sanctionsmap.eu/#/main, except for countries exclusively affected by personal financial sanctions.
- The information requester will not be in the region of Crimea/Sevastopol, Donetsk, and Luhansk, or in the states of Russia, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, or Syria during the knowledge transfer.
- The information requester is not a governmental member or employee of the regions of Crimea/Sevastopol, Donetsk, or Luhansk, or of the states of Russia, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, or Syria.
- The information requester is not a citizen of the states Russia, Cuba, North Korea, or Syria. Note: citizens of Cuba, North Korea, or Syria who either (1) hold a second citizenship of a country not subject to U.S. sanctions (e.g., Germany) or (2) have permanent residency status ("Green Card") in a country not subject to U.S. sanctions (e.g., Germany) are not considered citizens of the states Cuba, North Korea, or Syria, for the purposes of this Statement.
- The information, documents, and software products provided during Knowledge Transfer or in connection with Knowledge Transfer are not used by the information requester for any prohibited or approval-requiring uses. These include, in particular, regardless of the place of use, any use related to:
- nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons or their delivery systems;
- other military end uses;
- nuclear facilities (civilian);
- communication/monitoring of personal data;
- use by military intelligence.