PTC Creo offers 2D solutions for product design: all from freehand sketches to diagramming.
3D modelling is the key to create innovative products! Transform your ideas into great products ...
Forget about prototype failures! Simulate Real-World Stresses on Your Product structural.
View and Drive accuracy and clarity with technical illustration software, visualize heterogeneous MCAD data, images, PCB designs and documents within one ...
PTC Creo Academic
This special package for Universities has all the capabilities included to benefit of the best in class software suite of applications.
Keep your tools in the best condition possible. Startup TOOLS provides useful tools for both designers and administrators so product quality and security is well improved ...
BUY CREO NOW
Creo Packages provide comprehensive 3D software that you can expand and upgrade at any time to meet the changing demands of your engineering and business requirements.
News CREO - Video
What's New in Creo 5.0
Why CAD Software?
This technology makes product design more efficient by automating processes that were once manual, such as traditional drafting. With 3D CAD, designers can also do solid modeling, creating three-dimensional representations of their products.
Broadly speaking, CAD software helps you explore concept design ideas, create product designs, carry out simulations and analyses, and perform engineering calculations. In other words, CAD software assists you with the experimentation, exploration, and iteration needed to make the most of your design's potential. The overarching goal? Better products produced more efficiently and at less cost so that you get your products to market faster.
We are proud of the fact that PTC invented and first launched parametric CAD modeling software nearly 30 years ago.
Creo is a suite of applications you can use to design products the way you want – not the way your CAD tool requires. With Creo, you can create, analyze, view, and share designs downstream using 2D CAD, 3D CAD, parametric and direct modeling capabilities. Each Creo application shares the same user interface and is interoperable, meaning data can seamlessly transition from one to another.
What Creo’s CAD Software Can Do For You
- It's all here: from the basics of part and assembly modeling to mechanisms to aesthetic surface design.
- Take advantage of technical surfacing capabilities, advanced surfacing, rendering, and reverse engineering.
- Explore innovative product development opportunities with the most powerful concept design tools on the market, including: freeform surfacing, integrated parametric and direct modeling, and more.
Routed Systems Design
- Easily create 2D schematic designs and documentation for piping, cabling, and harnesses, and then use them to drive the associated 3D CAD models.
- Analyze and validate the performance of your 3D CAD designs before you make the first part.
Leveraging Design Data Across the Organization
- Make sure stakeholders throughout the organization can easily view, interact, and share product data.
Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Ensure product designs seamlessly transition to manufacturing with NC, tooling and mold design solutions.
Designing in a Multi-CAD Environment
- Work effectively with data from multiple CAD systems in a single design environment.
Realize the Potential of Multi-CAD Collaboration
Multi-CAD collaboration need not be a productivity-killer – just the opposite. Creo’s Unite technology makes it easy to work with CAD models created in other applications and saves you considerable time.
That non-native CAD file could come to you from within or outside the company. It doesn’t matter. With a few clicks you can open those CAD files directly into the Creo software suite and start working. Meeting your targets for product quality, appeal, and on-time delivery will be easier than ever now that you don’t have to recreate the model or do other redundant work.
There’s no ‘catch’. Creo’s Unite technology makes the process seamless. Moreover, you can incorporate CATIA, Siemens NX, and SolidWorks data directly into your designs without creating additional business objects and without the presence of licenses from these software systems.
The Creo Collaboration Extensions further enhance Unite Technology’s capabilities. These extensions allow designers to quickly and easily integrate updates to non Creo data directly within Creo.
Features and Benefits
- Reduce the number of CAD platforms and the associated costs
- Increase engineering productivity and IT efficiency
- Enable higher levels of concurrent engineering through effective multi-cad collaboration
- Reduce the need to create and manage neutral file formats
- Support on-time product delivery by ensuring data integrity throughout the design process
Anyone running a CAD consolidation effort has an intimidating to-do list: user adoption, training, and the many costs of data migration. Unite technology makes the job easier. You’ll spend less time, effort, and budget on data migration because you convert only the parts and parent assemblies you need - not the entire assembly.