Electronics Application Engineer
The Electronics Application Engineer is responsible for helping customers solve complex engineering problems using Electronics simulation and design software solutions. Position involves working closely with customers and internal teams in a consultative and supportive technical role. The ability to research problems and find solutions to wide variety of problems is paramount. Be part of a positive, dynamic team of engineers committed to solving customer’s challenging engineering problems.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering, Electronics engineering or related field
- Knowledge of Electronics Industry is preferred
- Experience with electrical/electromagnetic/electronics simulation tools such as Ansys, Altium Designer, SPICE, Abaqus , etc.
- A proven understanding of CAE fundamentals
- Experience with structural, thermal and electro-mechanical analysis is a plus
- Experience in using Altium or similar design software for schematic and layout with version control.
- Prior experience with product design and or Engineering. Power electronics, signal conditioning and processing, analog and digital filtering. Electromechanical actuators, sensors, transducers
- Deeply understand of discrete semiconductor devices is required such as Mosfet, BJT, Diode, Zener, Varistor, Thermal Fuse, etc.
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuit is preferred
- An effective communicator with a strong desire to share knowledge with multi-functional teams, team members and management
- Ability to write clear and concise user documentation and training (English/Romanian language)
- A minimum of 2 years of industrial experience in an engineering environment
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in use of relevant ANSYS software or other commercial software (can be obtained or partially obtained in a university setting)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to implement numerical models to obtain practical engineering solutions to difficult problems
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to communicate effectively with customers
- Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting in English; medium / advanced level
- Good skills in reading and interpreting technical drawings
- A solid understanding of electronic design software, verification, and automation
- Experience in the use of CAD and FEA software is a plus
- Experience in 3D model and 2D drawing creation
- Experience in schematic design, board layout design, thermal design, version control.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in PCB Design is a plus
- Previous experience using Altium Designer is a plus
- Previous Experience in Technical Support role preferred
- Must have passion and drive for personal technical excellence and high performance
- Must have customer service aptitude and maintain customer focus
- Organized person, with good communication and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs, particularly MS Project,Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote and Outlook
- Available for occasional travel (about 20%); driving license category B
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide proactive support and assistance to all customers for ANSYS Electronics simulation tools and Altium Designer tools
- Troubleshoot and resolve assigned technical questions and issues
- Drive resolution of customer concerns and provide feedback and discuss with product teams
- Actively monitor and provide online support through online through various mediums including cases and/or web chat as required
- With the assistance of ANSYS and/or Altium support’s ticket system, manage and monitor customer issues on a daily basis, while prioritizing and deciding on next actions
- Constantly expanding product knowledge
- Contribute to the scalability of the Customer Success team through documentation and process optimization
- Use daily customer support experience to identify helpful online content for customers
- Creation of topic-based content, video tutorials and knowledge base articles as required
- 1 post Electronics Application Engineer
- training opportunities, career development
- advanced technologies and equipment
- incentive package, bonuses according to achievements.
Present on the Romanian market since 1991, INAS S.A. is today one of the leading providers of CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM solutions and related services for the Romanian industry.
With a rich practical experience, accumulated as a result of collaborations with prestigious partners from both Romanian and foreign industry, INAS specialists provide engineering technical consultancy in the field of engineering, namely design and analysis services, for a wide range of industrial, from the construction of cars and heavy machinery to the nuclear and defence industry.