The CAE-FEA Engineer is responsible for helping customers solve complex engineering problems using CAE software solutions. The CAE-FEA Engineer position involves working closely with customers and internal teams in a consultative and supportive technical role. The ability to research problems and find solutions to wide variety of problems is paramount. Position is a key member of a positive, dynamic team of engineers committed to solving complex customer issues.
The candidate will have extensive experience with applying sophisticated numerical analysis to challenging mechanical engineering applications including creating analysis workflows, linking simulation tools, scripting, automation, customization, etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Completed studies in a technical field (mechanical, aeronautical/hydraulic)
- A minimum of 3 years of industrial experience in an engineering environment
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in use of relevant ANSYS software or other commercial software (can be obtained or partially obtained in a university setting)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to implement numerical models to obtain practical engineering solutions to difficult problems
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to communicate effectively with customers
- Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting in English; medium/advanced level
- Good skills in reading and interpreting technical drawings
- Good skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience in the use of CAD software is a plus
- Must have passion and drive for personal technical excellence and high performance
- Must have customer service aptitude and maintain customer focus
- Organized person, with good communication and communication skills
- Available for occasional travel (about 20%); driving license category B
- 2 post CAE-FEA engineer
- training opportunities, career development
- advanced technologies and equipment
- incentive package, bonuses according to achievements.
Present on the Romanian market since 1991, INAS S.A. is today one of the leading providers of CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM solutions and related services for the Romanian industry.
With a rich practical experience, accumulated as a result of collaborations with prestigious partners from both Romanian and foreign industry, INAS specialists provide engineering technical consultancy in the field of engineering, namely design and analysis services, for a wide range of industrial, from the construction of cars and heavy machinery to the nuclear and defence industry.