The CAD Engineer is responsible for helping customers solve complex engineering problems using CAD/CAM/CAV software solutions. The CAD Engineer position involves working closely with customers and internal teams in a consultative and supportive technical role. The ability to research problems and find solutions to wide variety of problems is paramount. Position is a key member of a positive, dynamic team of engineers committed to solving complex customer issues.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Completed studies in a technical field (mechanical, ..)
- A minimum of 3 years of industrial experience in an engineering environment
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in use of relevant CAD software or other commercial software (can be obtained or partially obtained in a university setting)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to implement numerical models to obtain practical engineering solutions to difficult problems
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to communicate effectively with customers
- Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting in English; medium/advanced level
- Good skills in reading and interpreting technical drawings
- Good skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience in CNC machining is a plus
- Experience in the use of CAE software is a plus
- Must have passion and drive for personal technical excellence and high performance
- Must have customer service aptitude and maintain customer focus
- Organized person, with good communication and communication skills
- Available for occasional travel (about 20%); driving license category B
- 2 post CAD engineer
- training opportunities, career development
- advanced technologies and equipment
- incentive package, bonuses according to achievements.
Present on the Romanian market since 1991, INAS S.A. is today one of the leading providers of CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM solutions and related services for the Romanian industry.
With a rich practical experience, accumulated as a result of collaborations with prestigious partners from both Romanian and foreign industry, INAS specialists provide engineering technical consultancy in the field of engineering, namely design and analysis services, for a wide range of industrial, from the construction of cars and heavy machinery to the nuclear and defence industry.