MODEL REDUCTION INSIDE ANSYS – MODEL SIMPLIFICATION IN PART AND SYSTEM SIMULATIONS FOR FASTER CALCULATIONS
Highly dimensioned FEM models are very detailed. This is important for the accuracy of the components, for an efficient dynamic simulation and system simulation. With Model Reduction inside Ansys, you can reduce the number of degrees of freedom without losing accuracy to such and extent that a multiphysics system simulation becomes possible.
Model Reduction inside Ansys – Software solution for model simplification in partial and system simulations
Model simplification via Model Reduction inside Ansys is suitable for optimization strategies in component development as well as for integrating compact models into an overall system simulation in the fields of electronics, automotive or microsystems. Despite reduction, the examination parameters are retained, which means fast results can be achieved with regards to designs and system simulations.
Highlights at a glance
- Powerful Krylov algorithms for significant reduction of data points
- Applicable for all linear applications and problems that can be solved using Ansys Mechanical
- Reduction while retaining dynamic properties
- Acceleration of model reduction by using system matrices
- Parametric model order reduction with change of boundary conditions
- Effective Krylov algorithms for significant reduction in data points
- Can be used for all linear applications and problems that can be solved using Ansys Mechanical
- Parametric model order reduction with change in boundary conditions