BOLT ASSESSMENT INSIDE ANSYS – VERIFICATION FOR BOLTS ACCORDING TO VDI 2230
Bolts contribute to safety and durability in different load case combinations. Bolt Assessment inside Ansys is the ideal tool for simulating and testing your bolted connections – integrated into Ansys Workbench. The verification is performed quickly, automatically and in accordance with VDI 2230.
Reliable boltwork and automated bolt evaluation according to VDI 2230
Stable connections determine the quality and reliability of structures and components. Bolts are crucial for safety and durability in different load case combinations. Bolt Assessment inside Ansys provides you with the optimal tool for simulating and testing your bolted connections – perfectly integrated into Ansys Workbench.
- Automatic bolt calculations
- Fast determination of critical bolt connections
- Evaluation of static and dynamic strength according to VDI 2230
- High level of automation for efficient and reliable evaluation of a large number of bolts, even in complex assemblies
- Automatic generation of KISSsoft reports, saved ready for printing – for every bolt
- Static and dynamic strength verification according to VDI 2230
- Evaluate a large number of bolts in complex assemblies efficiently and reliably, thanks to the high level of automation
- KiSSsoft reports are automatically saved and ready for printing for every bolt