ProStructures – Steel and Concrete Design Software
Efficiently create accurate 3D models for structural steel, metal work, and reinforced concrete structures. ProStructures lets you create design drawings, fabrication details, and schedules that automatically update whenever you change the 3D model. Complete projects quicker thanks to customizable user standards and the open working environment. Comprehensive software built by experienced design engineers, ProStructures, which includes ProSteel and ProConcrete, can help increase your productivity and profitability.
- Automatically create accurate documentation and details.
- Easily produce detailing such as stairs, handrails, ladders, and circular stairs.
- Automatically receive 2D drawings from your 3D model, including bills of materials, NC data, and PPS data.
- Eliminate duplication of effort through integration with Bentley products as well as third-party products.
Design to international standards
- Extend the reach of your business practice and take advantage of global design opportunities by using a wide range of international standards and specifications in our design products. Complete your designs with confidence thanks to extensive support of international standards.
Detail and schedule concrete reinforcing
- Produce rebar placing drawings, including sections, plans, details, bar bending schedules, material take-offs and beam/column/footing schedules, all based on the 3D model. All schedules and drawings can be customized to adhere to your company’s standards for concrete projects.
Model parametric structures
- Model structural members such as beams, columns, braces, steel connections, footings, foundations, and rebar. Apply steel connections between beams and columns, updating size changes automatically. Member types are also parametric for assemblies such as stairs, ladders, and handrails.
Model reinforced concrete
- Model reinforced concrete shapes such as concrete beams, columns, slabs, walls, spread footings, and continuous footings, all with parametric behavior. Changes to the concrete shape cause the rebar to adjust automatically. Model complex reinforced concrete shapes, including curves, sloping, or non-orthogonal shapes using intuitive commands.
Produce steel fabrication drawings
- Produce drawings for every steel shape, connection, and plate-work from the 3D model. Easily create comprehensive single-part drawings including dimensions, notes, labels, and part lists. Customize drawings to adhere to your company’s standards for all your structural steel projects. Any out-of-date drawings are automatically updated based on changes to the 3D model.
Produce structural concrete details
- Produce rebar placing drawings, including sections, plans and details from the 3D model. Quickly create details of reinforcing, including automated rebar labels, dimensions, and notes. Customize all drawings to adhere to your company’s standards for all your reinforced concrete projects. Automatically update drawings based on changes to the 3D model.
Produce structural construction documentation
- Produce construction documentation such as plans, sections, and details, all automatically linked to the 3D model. Changes made to the 3D model are automatically updated in the drawings. Easily manage changes and revisions to the model with automated flags on drawings that need to be reissued.
Produce structural design documentation
- Generate structural design documents including necessary plans and elevations that are used to convey the design intent. Changes made to the 3D model are automatically updated in the documentation.
Produce structural details
- Produce detailed 2D drawings directly from design results established in the structural model. Customize the style and format of the drawings using settings offered within the software.
Share structural models
- Transfer structural model geometry and design results from one application to another and synchronize changes over time. Quickly share the structural model, drawings, and information with the entire team for review.
Track and rollback structural design changes
- Manage design changes made to the 3D model, tracking revisions with optional descriptions and timestamps. At any time during the project, selected changes can be rolled back or undone. Explore multiple design scenarios, as well as recover quickly from modeling errors.
Utilize international section profiles
- Complete your structural model using a vast array of international section profile databases, which are included at no extra charge. Take advantage of global design opportunities around the world.