ProConcrete - Model anything, detail everything
Reinforced Concrete Modeling and Detailing Software
With ProConcrete software you can model reinforced concrete with any combination of reinforcing, as 3D parametric objects. Quickly create your placing drawings, fabrication details, bar bending schedules, and concrete quantity and material reports directly from your 3D model, which automatically updates to reflect model changes. You can reduce documentation production time, errors, and design flaws with our advanced 3D application for modeling, detailing, and scheduling of reinforced in situ/precast and post-tensioned concrete structures. With simple and easy-to-use tools for advanced 3D modeling of reinforced concrete structures you can:
- Efficiently model any reinforced concrete shape to 100% accuracy with the as-built condition
- Quickly extract 2D placing drawings that automatically update when the 3D model is changed
- Easily exchange information with other applications and disciplines
- Quickly deliver multi-faceted and detailed proposals, customized to your preferences.
Design reinforced concrete to international design standards
- Extend the reach of your business practice and take advantage of global design opportunities by using a wide range of international standards and specifications in our design products. Complete your designs with confidence thanks to extensive support of international standards.
Detail and schedule concrete reinforcing
- Produce rebar placing drawings, including sections, plans, details, bar bending schedules, material take-offs and beam/column/footing schedules, all based on the 3D model. All schedules and drawings can be customized to adhere to your company’s standards for concrete projects.
Model reinforced concrete structures
- Model structural members such as beams, columns, slabs, walls, foundations, and rebar. Create complex reinforced concrete shapes, including curves, sloping, or non-orthogonal shapes using intuitive commands. Add steel reinforcing to concrete objects that update automatically as the concrete shape changes.
Produce reinforced concrete documentation
- Produce structural concrete drawings including sections, plans, and details that are all automatically linked to the 3D model. Quickly create details of reinforcing, including automated rebar labels, dimensions, and notes. Customize all drawings to adhere to your company’s standards for all your reinforced concrete projects. Update user-defined bar marking, bar schedules, and drawings automatically as the 3D model changes.
Share reinforced concrete models
- Transfer structural model geometry and design results from one application to another and synchronize changes over time. Quickly share the structural model, drawings, and information with the entire team for review.