AutoPLANT Modeler - Industry-proven software for modern plant design
3D Plant Design and Modeling Software
Improve your plant design process with the advanced 3D design and modeling of AutoPLANT Modeler. Increase efficiency with a tightly integrated set of tools to design intelligent piping, equipment, and raceways. Save time and money with industry proven software that increases collaboration across your project design team.
- Save time with a single streamlined application with comprehensive functionality including building models and creating accurate isometrics
- Reduce the cost of project collaboration by integrating with other Bentley plant design and data management applications via shared plant project databases
- Lower project risk with mature, industry-proven software that offers leading design component libraries and the latest AutoCAD technology
- Ensure information mobility with integrity through ProjectWise integration, which supports data sharing among stakeholders
- Save money on scalable software that is designed to grow as you grow and can stand alone or be used on large, distributed projects
- Execute design reviews, resolve clashes, and optimize layouts faster within the context of the full plant model using Bentley Navigator integration
AutoPLANT Modeler Capabilities
Conduct 3D interference analysis
- Increase accuracy with automatic clash detection across 3D piping, structure, equipment, electrical, and HVAC. Use Bentley Navigator to review clash detection and solve clashes prior to construction.
Design a 3D plant physical model
- Provide accuracy and speed that reduces time to construction and eliminates field rework with 3D models. You can use these models for executing greenfield projects, retrofitting designs, and visualizing existing facilities.
Generate plant project deliverables
- Automatically generate detailed drawings with configurable bills of material, eliminating manual take-offs. Generate reports for pipe, support, equipment, and instrument lists.
Manage plant design data
- Seamlessly integrate with other plant design management applications via project databases. Use a database environment for plant design data across the project team.
Manage plant project documents and deliverables
- Efficiently manage plant design data and deliverables including isometrics, orthographics, piping and instrumentation diagrams, 3D models, and construction deliverables. Share documents across the project team using ProjectWise.
Perform collaborative plant engineering
- Interoperability ensures plant design data and construction deliverables are available anytime for project team members to quickly find, share, and use. The collaborative environment allows users to check out model components, make updates, and check them in.