AutoPIPE Nuclear - Shorter nuclear plant design cycles
Nuclear Piping Design and Analysis Software
AutoPIPE Nuclear enables you to design critical safety pipework to ASME Class 1, 2, or 3 standards. Shorten your plant design and manufacturing cycles while ensuring adherence with approved international nuclear standards. Efficiently demonstrate compliance for projects all over the world with the most extensive design code coverage for new or existing plants.
Identify and solve complex problems quickly with fully automated and user defined stress combinations with powerful filtering capabilities. AutoPIPE Nuclear gives you the productive graphical CAD interface of AutoPIPE for modeling, as well as a graphical view of results with comprehensive nuclear analysis capabilities. AutoPIPE Nuclear helps you conform with ASME NQA-1, ISO 9001, CSA N286.7-99, ASME N45.2, and 10CFR50 standards backed by several independent audits by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) customers and the Nuclear Procurement Issues Committee (NUPIC). Ensure fast and accurate model creation through reliable data exchange with CAD platforms including OpenPlant, AutoPLANT, PlantSPACE, PDS, PDMS, and SmartPLANT 3D.
AutoPIPE Nuclear Capabilities
Analyze and visualize pipe stress
- Provide confidence in the safety of your engineering designs with static and load sequencing nonlinear analysis. Perform analyses to examine different loading scenarios including thermal, seismic, wind, and dynamic load cases. Instantly view stresses, deflections, forces, and moments.
Check pipe stress displacements and clashes
- Increase plant model accuracy by determining pipe stress displacements due to loading cases such as temperature, seismic, or other extreme loading conditions. Analyze any loading condition applied to piping and structures then use Navigator or OpenPlant Modeler to evaluate and resolve clashes.
Comply with industry codes and standards
- Ensure your projects comply with more than 30 global design standards across the power, nuclear, offshore, chemical, and oil and gas industries. Incorporate ASME, British, European, French, Japanese, Russian, API, NEMA, ANSI, ASCE, AISC, UBC, ISO, and WRC guidelines and design limits.
Design and model piping
- Design, model, and analyze 3D piping systems to international piping specifications based on parametric component catalogs. Integrate the 3D piping model with pipe stress analysis tools to increase design quality and design productivity. Improve the overall engineering integrity and quality of piping models.
Reference structural model for pipe stress analysis
- Reuse design data by creating a structural model in STAAD or SACS and import it into AutoPIPE for a more realistic, fully integrated, bi-directional piping and structural analysis. You can also import the final piping model, complete with pipe support loads, into the Bentley STAAD or SACS model.