AutoPIPE Advanced - Fast and proven analysis
Speed your piping design with AutoPIPE Advanced. Increase your productivity and improve quality control with proven, scalable, and integrated pipe stress analysis. Produce compliant designs in less time with integrated stress analysis for a variety of piping environments.
Efficiently address a wide range of advanced analysis with a single application that includes built-in wave loading, buried pipeline analysis, jacketed piping, dynamic loadings, orthotropic fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP/GRP), and HDPE plastic piping analysis. Save time achieving compliant designs with support for all major codes including class 2 and 3. Rapidly create, modify, and review piping and structural models and perform advanced linear and non-linear analysis of static and dynamic conditions. Quickly determine whether or not the wall of a pressure vessel, exchanger, or tank can withstand piping loads. AutoPIPE Advanced includes AutoPIPE Nozzle functionality, which lets you calculate local stresses at nozzle/vessel junctions, trunnion attachment points, clip connections, and lug attachments.
AutoPIPE Advanced Capabilities
Analyze and visualize pipe stress
- Provide confidence in the safety of your engineering designs with static and load sequencing nonlinear analysis. Perform analyses to examine different loading scenarios including thermal, seismic, wind, and dynamic load cases. Instantly view stresses, deflections, forces, and moments.
Check pipe stress displacements and clashes
- Increase plant model accuracy by determining pipe stress displacements due to loading cases such as temperature, seismic, or other extreme loading conditions. Analyze any loading condition applied to piping and structures then use Navigator or OpenPlant Modeler to evaluate and resolve clashes.
Comply with industry codes and standards
- Ensure your projects comply with more than 30 global design standards across the power, nuclear, offshore, chemical, and oil and gas industries. Incorporate ASME, British, European, French, Japanese, Russian, API, NEMA, ANSI, ASCE, AISC, UBC, ISO, and WRC guidelines and design limits.
Design and model piping
- Design, model, and analyze 3D piping systems to international piping specifications based on parametric component catalogs. Integrate the 3D piping model with pipe stress analysis tools to increase design quality and design productivity. Improve the overall engineering integrity and quality of piping models.
Generate stress isometric drawings
- Quickly create automatic stress isometrics with fully customizable isometric data including engineering design data. You can annotate the plot with engineers' comments for the CAD designer or contractor and add support tags or reference equipment such as pumps or steel work.
Optimize supports for pipe designs
- Determine the optimal support locations that require the least number of supports, without sacrificing quality or safety. Quickly evaluate multiple design alternatives to ensure the best scenario, saving time and money.
Reference structural model for pipe stress analysis
- Reuse design data by creating a structural model in STAAD or SACS and import it into AutoPIPE for a more realistic, fully integrated, bi-directional piping and structural analysis. You can also import the final piping model, complete with pipe support loads, into the Bentley STAAD or SACS model.