AutoPIPE - Create piping models quickly and easily
Piping Design and Analysis Software
AutoPIPE provides you with a comprehensive and advanced software tool specialized in pipe stress analysis. Increase your productivity and improve quality control with an intuitive modeling environment and advanced analysis capabilities. Ensure efficient workflows between pipe stress engineers, structural engineers, and CAD designers through interoperability with leading plant design applications.
Because every firm has different needs, there are various options:
- AutoPIPE - The most basic AutoPIPE option including piping design and analysis
- AutoPIPE Advanced - Faster, more advanced and integrated pipe stress analysis including support optimizer feature
- AutoPIPE Vessel - Design and analysis software for pressure vessels, heat exchangers, tanks, and air coolers
- AutoPIPE Nuclear - Nuclear piping design and analysis software for critical safety pipework to ASME Class 1, 2, or 3 standards.
Speed the design of Class 1, 2, and 3 nuclear piping systems with advanced analysis capabilities such as nonlinear hydrotest analysis, integrated through-wall thermal gradient, built-in fluid transient analysis, thermal bowing or stratification, and seismic response spectra enveloping, for process, power, oil and gas, nuclear, underground, offshore, and subsea pipeline.
This nuclear-approved software helps you ensure compliance against design standards including 10CFR Part 50, 10CFR 21, and ASME NQA-1-2008/2009a.
Save time and reduce errors with integration to all major intelligent 3D CAD systems, such as OpenPlant, AutoPLANT, PlantSpace, Intergraph PDS and SmartPlant, AutoDesk Plant3D, and Aveva PDMS.
AutoPIPE saves you time by enabling you to create, modify, and review piping and structural models and their results quickly and easily. Save even more time by addressing static and dynamic analysis in one application offering advanced linear and non-linear analysis capabilities for temperature, wind, wave, buoyancy, snow, seismic, and transient loadings.
Analyze and visualize pipe stress
- Provide confidence in the safety of your engineering designs with static and load sequencing nonlinear analysis. Perform analyses to examine different loading scenarios including thermal, seismic, wind, and dynamic load cases. Instantly view stresses, deflections, forces, and moments.
Check pipe stress displacements and clashes
- Increase plant model accuracy by determining pipe stress displacements due to loading cases such as temperature, seismic, or other extreme loading conditions. Analyze any loading condition applied to piping and structures then use Navigator or OpenPlant Modeler to evaluate and resolve clashes.
Comply with industry codes and standards
- Ensure your projects comply with more than 30 global design standards across the power, nuclear, offshore, chemical, and oil and gas industries. Incorporate ASME, British, European, French, Japanese, Russian, API, NEMA, ANSI, ASCE, AISC, UBC, ISO, and WRC guidelines and design limits.
Design and model piping
- Design, model, and analyze 3D piping systems to international piping specifications based on parametric component catalogs. Integrate the 3D piping model with pipe stress analysis tools to increase design quality and design productivity. Improve the overall engineering integrity and quality of piping models.
Reference structural model for pipe stress analysis
- Reuse design data by creating a structural model in STAAD or SACS and import it into AutoPIPE for a more realistic, fully integrated, bi-directional piping and structural analysis. You can also import the final piping model, complete with pipe support loads, into the Bentley STAAD or SACS model.