MicroStation PowerDraft 2D – Drafting Software for Your Most Demanding Projects
With MicroStation PowerDraft, you have the power to design, document, and detail projects of any size or complexity. Whether you are an architect, engineer, contractor, or GIS professional, you can use PowerDraft as a companion to any modeling or CAD design application. More than just computer-aided drafting software, PowerDraft enables you to develop and produce precise and rich physical and electronic deliverables easily and reliably.
- Develop and document 2D CAD designs with an unmatched range of powerful, intelligent drafting and constraint tools
- Unlike other technical drawing software, PowerDraft enables you to produce polished drawings, schedules, and reports directly from 2D and 3D models
- You can also automatically annotate and build reports based on object properties and take models further by producing intelligent 3D PDFs
- Bring your project information and teams together by incorporating and exchanging drawings and models in any format, including point clouds, DWG, DGN, DXF, SHP, 3DM, and more
Create project deliverables
- Generate consistent, high-quality deliverables such as paper plots, reports, 2D/3D PDFs, i-models, and 3D physical models. Create annotation, display styles, and reports directly from the embedded properties of objects to ensure that they will always remain in sync with the design model during work-in-progress.
Design in context
- Clearly understand existing conditions and accelerate design modeling workflows with the ability to easily integrate imagery, point clouds, and 3D reality meshes into design and construction models. Integrate geospatial information to ensure that models are precisely geospatially located.
- Ensure the proper application of organizational and project-specific standards and content. Apply templates to control geometry and data standards such as styles for dimensions, text, lines, detail symbols, and more. Once designs are complete, use automated tools to check drawings for standards compliance. Discover how you can manage design changes and drawing standards, and control and protect files.
Lay out and annotate drawings
- Create precise drawings using a comprehensive set of drafting tools to rapidly progress your designs from concept to completion. Use persistent constraints to maintain your design intent and speed drafting and annotation workflows with intelligent, interactive snapping and dynamic data entry.
Work collaboratively on designs
- View and work with design information from others in real time using live referencing of 2D and 3D DGN, DWG, and large image files, refreshed on demand. Create and exchange digital markups of designs. Track and easily understand changes made to design files, even at the component-level, throughout their lifecycle. Improve enterprise-wide collaboration through integration with ProjectWise.
Work in a personalized environment
- Confidently work in the right context for each project with the required settings and standards automatically applied. Instantly get help and achieve mastery with access to a comprehensive library of learning content. Streamline your workflow and integrate with enterprise systems using a wide range of available tools to customize the user interface including Microsoft (VBA), .NET, C++, C# and user-defined macros. Personalize and group tools and tasks and reduce keystrokes with customizable menus.