ArCADia-REINFORCED CONCRETE COLUMN is an industry-specific module of the ArCADia BIM system, based on the ideology of Building Information Modeling (BIM). The application is designed for structure designers and it was designed to maximally support the user during the development of reinforced concrete column drawings in CAD applications.
In order to work, all industry-specific modules need a license for:
- ArCADia LT or ArCADia 10 or ArCADia PLUS 10 or Autodesk software AutoCAD 2014/2015/2016/2017.
- If an industry-specific module is installed as an overlay for AutoCAD, ArCADia AC module is required.
- Pentium-class computer (Intel Core i5 recommended)
- 2 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
- About 3 GB free hard disc space for installation
- A graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0 (a 1GB RAM card recommended)
- OS: Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7