ArCADia-GAS INSTALLATIONS 2.0
What is ArCADia-GAS INSTALLATIONS?
ArCADia-GAS INSTALLATIONS is an industry-specific module of the ArCADia BIM system, based on the ideology of Building Information Modelling (BIM). The program can be used to create the design documentation of an internal gas system.
The program enables the object-oriented creation of drawings of internal gas systems on the architectural plans of a building and the generation of calculation diagrams and the automatic extension of a system. The object library can be used to design a gas system. Objects can be edited and assigned technical parameters.
The ArCADia-GAS INSTALLATIONS module performs the calculations necessary for verification of the correct design of a system (verification of correct diameters, pressure drop range upstream gas appliances) and the creation of a professional technical report.
The program is intended both for gas network and system designers and all people associated with the plumbing and installation sectors in the civil engineering. ArCADia-GAS INSTALLATIONS is part of the ArCADia BIM system that consists of cooperating industry modules.
Features of the program:
- The preparation of gas installation drawings on architectural plans, starting from locating the gas box, assigning technical parameters to it, including gas parameters, arranging gas appliances, metering devices by specifying a gas system route, to locating the gas shut-off fittings.
- NEW: Equipment of the installation with a gas filter and pressure regulator.
- NEW: Ability to transform a regular CAD line into the gas pipe structure of the ArCADia–GAS INSTALLATIONS module.
- The determination of the design gas demand for a building supplied with gas of any combustion properties, including duty factors.
- The performance of calculations for total pressure loss for all routes to gas appliances and determination of the minimum and maximum pressure upstream a gas appliance.
- Messages and warnings that verify the correct calculations and designed gas systems.
- The execution of calculation diagrams for all gas supply routes and gas appliances, including the possibility to make it more comprehensible.
- NEW: Automatic creation of a drawing of the development of the entire designed gas installation or any part thereof. Automatic creation of an axonometric drawing of the entire designed gas installation or any part thereof. The ability to insert fittings directly to the axonometric drawing with automatic inclusion in the view and overviews.
- Automatic creation of the extension drawings of a designed gas system.
- NEW: Automatic generation of a set of connection fittings depending on the type of connections in junction points and at intake point approaches, including the ability to modify them.
- The generation of calculation reports containing sectional gas losses in individual design sections, including the possibility to adjust section diagrams directly in a calculation table and automatic modification of diameters in the drawing.
- The generation of ready-made bills of materials.
- The possibility of the quick and simple addition of databases to the main program library and selection of folders to be used in a given system design.
- The 3D preview of a gas system that facilitates correction of a pipeline route invisible in the plan.
- Exporting bills of materials, item lists and reports in RTF format (e.g. to Microsoft Word).
- NEW: Export of the bill of materials in the CSV format (e.g. to Microsoft Excel) and to the Ceninwest program.
In order to work, all industry-specific modules need a license for:
- ArCADia LT or ArCADia 10 or ArCADia PLUS 10 or AutoCAD 2014/2015/2016/2017.
- If an industry-specific module is installed as an overlay for AutoCAD, ArCADia AC module is required.
- Pentium-class computer (Intel Core i5 recommended)
- 2 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
- About 3 GB free hard disc space for installation
- A graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0 (a 1GB RAM card recommended)
- OS: Windows 10 PL or Windows 8 PL or Windows 7 PL