What is an ArCADia-GARDEN LIBRARY?
ArCADia-GARDEN LIBRARY is a high-quality facilities catalogue for the ArCADia BIM system, based on the ideology of Building Information Modeling (BIM). The library contains 400 objects for interior gardens, terraces and surrounding of buildings. Among them, there are trees and shrubs, arbours, fences, ponds and swimming pools, tents, garden furniture and components for the small playground. The library is useful in designing the surrounding of buildings projects.
In order to work, all libraries need a license for:
- ArCADia LT or ArCADia 10 or ArCADia PLUS 10 or Autodesk software AutoCAD 2014/2015/2016/2017.
- If an industry-specific module is installed as an overlay for AutoCAD, ArCADia AC module is required.
- Pentium-class computer (Intel Core i5 recommended)
- 2 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
- About 3 GB free hard disc space for installation
- A graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0 (a 1GB RAM card recommended)
- OS: Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 7