What is ArCADia-3D MAKER?
ArCADia-3D MAKER saves a 3D project from the ArCADia BIM system.
The ArCADia program has the following modules:
- ArCADia-3D MAKER, which has a saving option for a 3D project.
- ArCADia-3D VIEWER, which allows the user to view a 3D project without the need to install ArCADia.
There are two options for saving a project presentation: with or without the ArCADia-3D VIEWER browser. The browser, i.e. ArCADia-3D VIEWER can be downloaded from the website and installed independently of the ArCADia BIM software.
In order to work, all industry-specific modules need a license for:
- ArCADia LT or ArCADia 10 or ArCADia PLUS 10 or Autodesk software AutoCAD® 2014/2015/2016/2017.
- If an industry-specific module is installed as an overlay for AutoCAD, ArCADia AC module is required.
- Pentium-class computer (Intel Core i5 recommended)
- 2 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
- About 3 GB free hard disc space for installation
- A graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0 (a 1GB RAM card recommended)
- OS: Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7