ANSYS SCADE Display
ANSYS SCADE Display facilitates embedded graphics, display and HMI development, and certified code generation for safety-critical displays — such as cockpit, head-up, helmet-mounted, flight management system, traffic and collision avoidance, and health and usage monitoring displays, as well as onboard airport navigation systems and digital maps.
With native support for the OpenGL® SC (Safety Critical) and ES (Embedded System) standards, SCADE Display represents a new generation of graphics software development tools, spanning prototyping, display design, simulation, verification and validation, and certified code generation for several safety standards.
SCADE Display drastically reduces critical project costs by providing WYSIWYG design entry with automatic qualified code generation technology. SCADE Display KCG Code Generator is qualifiable as a development tool under DO-178B, and as a DO-330 TQL-1 tool under DO-178C. It is certified under ISO 26262, IEC 61508:2010 at T3/SIL 3, and EN 50128:2011 at T3/SIL 3/4.
Development of HMI Behavioral Logic
- SCADE Suite enables you to develop the control logic associated with graphical HMIs designed in SCADE Display.
- Tight design-level integration of critical behavioral logic and graphic components in embedded applications
- Automated connection between SCADE Suite and SCADE Display designs
- Early prototyping and validation in white-box and blackbox modes between display application logic and graphic components
- Co-execution of SCADE Suite model and interactive SCADE Display specification as run-time free standalone executables
- Integration of automatic report generation between SCADE Suite models and SCADE Display graphical specifications
- Integrated deployment of SCADE Suite and SCADE Display generated code